2011 to 2015 FORD EDGE W/ POWER LIFTGATE
2011 to 2015 FORD EDGE W/O POWER LIFTGATE
Need this key blank for this to work: H92-PT
Add Duplicate Key (Requires two working keys)
1. Insert an existing key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder to ON (RUN) for at least 3 seconds, but no more than 10 seconds, and then back to OFF.
3. Remove the existing key, and within 10 seconds insert a second key, turning it ON (RUN) for at least 3 seconds, but no more than 10 seconds and then back to OFF.
4. Remove the second key, and within 20 seconds, insert the new, un-programmed key into the ignition cylinder.
5. Turn the new key to ON (RUN) for at least 6 seconds and then turn back to OFF.
6. The security light will illuminate for up to 3 seconds to indicate that the new key has been successfully programmed. A flashing security light will indicate unsuccessful programming.
7. If the key has been successfully programmed, it will start the vehicle's engines as well as operate the remote entry system.